RECS International Secretariat Staff
Jared Braslawsky - Secretary General
Peter Niermeijer - Senior Consultant
Mirte van Geenen - Associate
Claes Hedenström - Chairman / President / Sweden - Vattenfall
Thomas Eccard - Agder Energi Solutions
Tom Lindberg - Norway - ECOHZ
Louis von Moos - Switzerland - Verein ECS Switzerland
Marie-Christine Bluett - Switzerland - The Southpole Group
Saptarshi Pal - Netherlands - Statkraft Markets B.V.
Jan-Atle Liodden - Norway - Agder Energi
Niels Dupont - Denmark - Vindenergi Danmark
Leyre La Casta - Spain - Iberdrola Generacion
Blanka Povh - Slovenia - HSE (Holding Slovenske Elektrarne)
Roger Rütze - Luxembourg - Luxembourg Energy Office
Pierre Picard - France - Green-Access
Nicholas O'Keeffe - Iceland - Danske Commodities
Juha Ruokonen - Finland - Fortum Markets
A certificate system is always tied to a geographic or political boundary. In line with the Association of Issuing Bodies, all members of RECS International within the same geographic area, or ‘domain’, have national teams that elect a board member to represent them for a two-year period.
All board/advisory group members meet at quarterly RECS meetings.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report