REC Market Meeting 2018
The eighth edition of the REC Market Meeting, Valuing consumer action, will be held on 13 and 14 March 2018 at the Grand Krasnapolsky Hotel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. With many expert speakers, this event will include panels, workshops and seminars on the latest hot topics relating to energy tracking systems and related issues. In line with the work of RECS International, the consumer in the driver)s seat will be the central point of departure.
The official website for this unique event can be found here.
We hope to see you in Amsterdam in 2018.
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International