Update CertifHy - the platform for creating a GO for Hydrogen
The CertifHy platform (see previous news on this here) has recently been progressing on further developing the GO Scheme, GO issuing, GO commercialisation and the regulatory framework.
Four hydrogen producers will have their production batches audited during this pilotand the corresponding GOs will be up for trade in April 2018. More information about this can be found here.
RECS International takes part in two working groups (WG) of the CertifHy platform: WG1- Scheme & Procedures and WG3 - Commercialisation and Use.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change