The role of Consumers in the Energy Transition, session hosted by AIB and REScoop
The Association of Issuing Bodies (AIB) and REScoop.EU are hosting the session “Involving consumers in the energy transition – accountability, CSR and carbon accounting” during the EU Sustainlable Energy Week (EUSEW).
This session will discuss the development of the EU’s Clean Energy Package, the position of the corporate energy consumer with 100% renewables targets, the role of HEC-GOs and related topics. The session focusses on the empowerment and accountability of end consumers at large – both households and corporates, and is designed to achieve a better understanding of the empowering effect, or lack thereof, of the proposals of REDII.
The target groups include European and national policy makers, energy professionals, consumer organisations, environmental organisations, issuing bodies, energy regulators, local authorities and corporate energy customers. During the session there will be time for discussion and interaction with the panel and the audience.
The session takes place on Thursday 22 June 14.00 - 15.30 in Brussels. To register please click here (registration ends on 14 June). To follow on Twitter use #EUSEW17.
The secretariat of RECS International is looking forward to visiting the event and invite you to come see us if you have any questions about the views of RECS International on these topics.
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015