The International REC Standard holds an Advisory Group meeting in New York
The International REC Standard board is organizing an Advisory Group meeting in order to improve the quality of the I-REC Standard through the input by stakeholders and market players. The I-REC Standard is a non-profit organization which provides a robust energy attribute tracking system in markets globally where no system currently exists.
The meeting is planned for 18:00 – 19:30 on October 24, 2017 at the New York Hilton Midtown, New York, US. The Advisory Group meeting will take place after the Renewable Energy Markets conference organized by the Center for Resource Solutions.
The Advisory Group is open to all interested stakeholders working to promote reliable attribute tracking systems globally. Agenda and meeting details will be available on the I-REC Standard website two weeks prior to the Advisory Group meeting.
To view information and register please go to the website of the I-REC Standard here.
The next Advisory Group meeting will be held on 14 March 2018, after the REC Market Meeting, organized by RECS International.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016