Report: Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market
The Green Economy Market Infrastructure company Grexel has created the fourth edition of the “Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market” report, on request of RECS International.
The report collates the basic market development and balance outlook between 2009 and 2016 of 31 European countries. The analysis considers renewable electricity production volumes, issuing and cancellation volumes of Guarantees of Origin, production that is not eligible for certification due to support schemes (e.g. Feed-in tariffs) and analyses how these variables have changed over time. Furthermore the report provides insights and analysis regarding supported renewable electricity volumes by creating scenarios for possible impact of future legislation.
The report can be downloaded here.
Please contact the secretariat for any questions you may have at email@example.com
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016