REDII Article 19 Implementation Guidance document
Article 19 of the recast EU Renewable Energy Directive (EU 2018/2019), which entered into force at the end of 2018, both expands the use of Guarantees of Origin in the EU and strengthens the systems that support their use. RECS International has created a detailed analysis of the Article, setting out its headline priorities for the article’s implementation by EU Member States, and providing detailed guidance on how these priorities can be achieved.
The document also provides a comparison, with line by line commentary, between the new Article 19 and its predecessor, Article 15 of the first Renewable Energy Directive (2009/28/EC).
The guide can be downloaded from the home page of the RECS International website.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016