RECs Market Meeting 2017 Updates
Less than three weeks left to the seventh edition of the RECs Market Meeting. This year we have seen a growing interest in the event and an impressive diversity of backgrounds of people attending the conference. We are happy to see that we have delegates from around the world and from all positions in the market: from The US to Europe, Mali to Brazil and from from NGOs to corporates end-users.
Via the link here we invite you to take a look at the updated program:
Special for RECS International members, please remember that you can attend the conference for a discounted fee. Contact the secretariat for details or go to www.recsmarket.eu/registrationand fill-in your RECS International log in.
Finally, please remember that the deadline for the Normal Rate expires on the 6th of March! To register, click here
If you would like to become a RECS International member and support us in our work to further improve attribute tracking markets globally, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com here we invite you to take a look at the updated program.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016