RECS International welcomes new member from the US
RECS International is proud to announce a new member with their head offices in the United States, 3Degrees.
3Degrees offers comprehensive clean energy services to help organizations transition towards a low-carbon economy. In business since 2002, 3Degrees is a renewable energy pioneer and continues to innovate, bringing new products to new customer segments worldwide.
A certified B Corp, 3Degrees has been twice honored for their leadership, including being named “Best for the Environment” in 2016. They are also a five time winner of Environmental Finance’s Best REC Trading Company in North America and an 8-time winner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Green Power Leadership Award. RECS International is happy to have them help develop robust and reliable standards for attribute tracking systems in Europe and around the globe. To learn more about 3degrees please visit their website 3degreesinc.com.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016