RECS International welcomes a new member
RECS International is very please to have a new member on board: Air Products and Chemicals.
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 15,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries from food and beverage to medical, energy and transportation. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from a diversity of backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Sustainability: at the heart of what we do
We exist to solve customers’ toughest challenges. We dive in to understand the real need and then creatively apply the optimal gas or technology solution. Our customers experience higher productivity, better quality products, reduced energy use, and lower emissions. Put simply, our offerings and expertise help make them more sustainable.
We care deeply about protecting the environment. We set aggressive environmental performance goals and measure progress to continually improve our own operations.
We are proud to be embedded in hundreds of communities around the world, building partnerships, sustaining growth and contributing to shared goals.
As colleagues, we are driven to succeed by collaborating on work that is challenging and makes a difference.
More information can be found here.
RECS International is very pleased to be working with Air Products and Chemicals, increasing the scope throughout the market, from producers and traders to end consumers who value the use of energy attribute certificates for reliably trading renewable energy attributes.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International