RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
RECS International is pleased to release the Renewables Good Practice (ReGP).
This document has been created together with the Consumer Claim Standards Working Group within RECS International and has had the input of many external stakeholders during the consultation period held in late 2017. The ReGP is a guidance document that supports electricity end-users, market players, policy makers and stakeholders with the claims associated with procuring renewable electricity. Claims can only be reliably made when the attributes of the associated electricity are reliably owned and disclosed by a single end-user. The ReGP guidance document provides simple and pragmatic solutions for renewables procurement around the world.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015