RECS International continues to welcome new members
RECS International is pleased to announce a new member: Natural Capital Partners. With 19 years’ experience and a global network of project partners, Natural Capital Partners works with their clients to deliver high quality solutions that ensure immediate, positive impact on the world’s natural capital. They work with more than 300 clients in 33 countries to ensure their environmental programmes deliver value for their business.
RECS International is looking forward to working with Natural Capital Partners and supporting each other in meeting the demand for more renewable electricity.
For more information on Natural Capital Partners please visit their website
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- Agenda "Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015