REC Market Meeting updated programme available
RECS International is pleased to share with you an updated programme for the REC Market Meeting. This year’s conference is set to be better than ever, with many expert speakers and the latest updates on renewable energy markets from around the globe. Further more the event provides great networking opportunities.
If you have not already done so, please register soon – the Normal Discount Rate is only available until the 28th of February, and will save you €100 per delegate over the late rate which will apply thereafter.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016