REC Market Meeting 2018 in just under a week
On Tuesday 13 March 2018 the REC Market Meeting will open its doors in Amsterdam at the Krasnapolsky hotel.
On Monday 12 March there will be two pre-conference sessions, for which separate registration is required.
This year is seeing a new record in attendees, showing the rising interest in consumer influence in developing renewable energy markets and the importance of reliable instruments to support these developments.
It's not too late to register. Go to our registration page for more details.
We look forward to meeting you at the conference!
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report