Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
Last month Nuon/Vattenfall has won a state tender for the first subsidy free offshore wind park. The construction is due to start in 2022. RECS International interviewed Esther Veldkamp of Vattenfall about this achievement and about the importance of the GO in financing the project, eliminating the need for subsidy.
The interview was released on 19/04/2018 and can be read here.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change