ILR has opened auctioning platform
The Institut Luxembourgeois de Régulation (ILR) started in January 2019 the periodic auction of guarantees of origin (EECS RES GOs) for electricity produced in Luxembourg from renewable energy sources.
If you require any further information please send an email to email@example.com.
To be informed about upcoming auctions and auction results, please subscribe to ILRnewsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016