Guide to REDII Article 19 implementation
On the 10th of March RECS International presented the "Article 19 Implemention Document" at the General Meeting in Amsterdam.
The document provides a detailed analysis of the Article, an overview of theheadline priorities for the article’s implementation by EU Member States, and a detailed guidance on how these priorities can be achieved. RECS International also provides a comparison, with line by line commentary, between the new Article 19 and its predecessor, Article 15 of the first Renewable Energy Directive.
The document is available here.
An initial programme of workshop events in different EU Member States was also approved, more information will follow in future newsletters on timings and locations.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016