8 February 2018 - Workshop on attribute tracking systems in Bogota, Colombia
On 8 February 2018 the I-REC Standard is organizing a seminar "Los Certificados de Energía Renovable y Acción Empresarial para el Cambio Climático" (Renewable energy certificates and business action for climate change). The seminar will be held in Bogotá, Colombia.
The seminar offers an introduction to energy attribute certificates (EACs) and market overview for Latin America, as well as expert insights from market players in the region. The seminar will be in Spanish.
For information and registration, go to the I-REC website and specifically the news item seen here.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer