29 June 2017 Webinar: MiFID II and the implications for GO trade (registration closed)
29 June 2017
A number of questions have been raised regarding the classification of GOs in the context of the MiFID II implementation, with RECS Members looking in particular at the treatment of EU Allowances as a financial instrument or regulatory activity under MIFID II. If GOs are covered by national legislation implementing MiFID II, there are a number of consequences regarding the scope of exempted trading activities or the need for authorisation, as well as regarding reporting and internal compliance processes.
In conjunction with DLA Piper, RECS International will hold a webinar to provide an update on MiFID II and to discuss the questions arising in relation to GOs. The Webinar is free to access and open to RECS International members and non-members alike.
The webinar takes place on the 29th of June 2017 at 14:00 CET. Please register for the event before the 26th of June 2017. Registrants will receive login details by email.
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- Agenda Involving Consumers in the Energy Transition
- GM 17/01 Agenda General meeting 20 March 2017
- GM 17/00 General meeting details 20 March 2017
- AG 17/01 Agenda I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Meeting details “Groen Inkopen” Dutch-language Seminar, 11 April 2017
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015