22 March 2017: I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
22 March 2017
On behalf of the market players and stakeholders who make use of the International REC Standard, RECS International will coordinate an I-REC Standard Advisory Group meeting. The meeting is being organized in direct coordination with the I-REC Standard board and secretariat. The meeting is planned for 14:30 – 17:00 on March 22, 2017 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The Advisory Group is open to all interested stakeholders working to promote reliable attribute tracking systems.
The Advisory Group meeting will take place after the RECs Market Meeting. Registration is through this link.
For more information, please contact the RECS International Secretariat: email@example.com
22 March 2017: I-REC Standard Advisory Group Meeting - Amsterdam, The Netherlands documents
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report