20 September Open Markets Committee, Madrid
18 June 2018
RECS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS CLICK HERE
On 20 September the OMC will take place from 14:00 to 18:00 at the Marriot Hotel Princesa, Madrid, Spain. This meeting provides actors in the renewable energy markets with the opportunity to get up to date with the latest news on developments in the market for Guarantees of Origin and discuss issues regarding the developments and use of the Guarantees of Origin. Following the OMC there will be a joint dinner, the location of which is tbd.
Meeting fee for non-members of RECS International or the AIB is €150,- Registration by non-members can be completed with the form below. RECS members can register here.
An agenda will be available closer to the date.
Please contact the secretariat for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Development of the Guarantees of Origin Market 2016 Key Facts Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015