20 September Open Markets Committee, Madrid
20 - 21 September 2018
RECS INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS CLICK HERE
On 20 September the OMC will take place from 14:30 to 18:00 at the Marriot Hotel Princesa, Madrid, Spain. This meeting provides actors in the renewable energy markets with the opportunity to get up to date with the latest news on regulatory and systemic developments in the market for Guarantees of Origin and discuss issues regarding the developments and use of the Guarantees of Origin. Following the OMC there will be a joint dinner, the location of which is tbd.
Meeting fee for non-members of RECS International or the AIB is €150,- Registration by non-members can be completed with the form below. RECS members can register here.
An agenda is available below.
Please contact the secretariat for more information on email@example.com
20 September Open Markets Committee, Madrid documents
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer