05 September 2017 - Taipei: Workshop on the establishment of renewable energy markets in Taiwan
5 September 2017
Corporate companies are increasingly sourcing renewables from Taiwan. These developments require the implementation of robust energy attribute tracking systems and an improvement of the system that is now in place.
RECS International will be participating at a workshop on these developments in Taiwan. The workshop is organised by the National University of Kaohsiug and co-organized by Mt. Stonegate Green Asset Management.
The workshop will be held on the 5th of September 2017 in Taipei, Taiwan. Further details on the location, the agenda and a link to the registration will follow.
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (Japanese version)
- Agenda workshop "Consuming renewables in Japan" (English version)
- MiFID II Webinar Slides
- RECS Magazine - The rise of the corporate consumer
- RECS International Annual Report 2015
- RECS Magazine - Encouraging demand-side action to influence production-side change
- Launch of the GHG Protocol Scope 2 Guidance Report
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- The RECS Market Meeting 2015