Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
Last month Nuon/Vattenfall has won a state tender for the first subsidy free offshore wind park. The construction is due to start in 2022. RECS International interviewed Esther Veldkamp of Vattenfall about this achievement and about the importance of the GO in financing the project, eliminating the need for subsidy.
The interview was released today and can be downloaded here.
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar Renewables Good Practice (ReGP) in London, 26 September 2017
- Does the EU renewables sector need a guarantees of origin market?
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016