Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
A guide to implementing Article 19 of the recast Renewable Energy Directive (EU 2018/2001).
Article 19 of the recast EU Renewable Energy Directive, which entered into force at the end of 2019, both expands the use of Guarantees of Origin in the EU and strengthens the systems that support their use. In this detailed analysis of the Article, RECS International sets out its headline priorities for the article’s implementation by EU Member States, and provides detailed guidance on how these priorities can be achieved. The document also provides a comparison, with line by line commentary, between the new Article 19 and its predecessor, Article 15 of the first Renewable Energy Directive (2009/28/EC).
The guide can be downloaded below.
- Agenda Dutch GO Day 14 November 2018
- GO Monitoring Report 2017
- Renewable Good Practice guidance document
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Agenda seminar on development of REC/GO markets in the UK and internationally, London 25 September 2017
- Implementing Article 19 of the RED II
- GO Monitoring 2017 Report
- RECS International Annual Report 2017
- Interview: GO important factor in subsidy free tender Nuon
- RECS International releases the Renewables Good Practice
- RECS International Annual Report 2016