RECS Market Meeting - The Growing Market For Guarantees of Origin
RECS Market Meeting 2014 is the largest international conference specifically about the market for renewable electricity in Europe. If you are a renewable energy market player, a regulator or a large electricity consumer, this event should be in your calendar.
The RECS Market Meeting is an annual event; the fourth edition will take place in Intercontinental Hotel Düsseldorf on 18 and 19 March 2014. Early bird registration ends January 27th!
Please click on the picture below to download the brochure or go to www.recsmarket.eu for more information and registration.
- RECS Response - Consultation on Community Guidelines on State Aid for Environmental Protection
- Meeting details, General meeting 17 March 2014
- DLA Piper_Release_ECJ Case on Cross-border Participation in Renewable Energy Support Schemes - Free and Last?
- RECS response CEER consultation green electricity
- Power Daily_Monthly balancing needed for GO Market
- Agenda Legal Taskforce workshop, London
- RECS Market Meeting - The Growing Market For Guarantees of Origin
- Happy Holidays from RECS International
- RECS Magazine - There's no such thing as 'green electricity'
- 2012 Annual report
- RECS Magazine - Purchasing low-carbon electricity
- The successes of the voluntary market creates new power